Our company aims to provide blockchain and wallet software using our proprietary chain to securely handle crypto assets.
Here is an update on the development status of our blockchain and wallet as of August 31, 2023:
(1) Development of our proprietary blockchain (Completed)
(2) Ongoing security assessments for the blockchain (In Progress)
(3) Scalability and performance tests for the blockchain (In Progress)
(4) Development of a bridge between ERC20 and HYPERLEDGER (Completed)
(5) Implementation of simplified WASM for use in smart contracts, etc. (Completed)
(6) Implementation of Android/iOS wallet (Completed)
Supported currencies: BTC, ETH, PLA (On Mainnet)
BTC, ETH, PLA (On HYPERLEDGER)
Approved by Apple and Google for use in Japan and the United States
(7) Additional Features (Completed)
Payment functionality between devices via QR code
(8) Additional Features (In Testing)
Airline ticket reservation and payment within a single wallet for major airlines
(9) Additional Features (In Development)
Enabling reservations for hotels available on hotel booking sites
(10) Optimization for smartphone display on Blockchain Explorer
(11) Implementation of SumSub’s EKYC (Completed)
We plan to release these features in phases, ensuring the safety of our users as we provide our software.
Pre-registration for using our software will start on September 3rd.